Frequently Asked Questions
If the answer you require is not below, please feel free to contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the difference in monitor settings, I cannot guarantee that the colour match of what you receive will be exact compared to what the listing shows.
- Acrylic mixed media on canvas or wood board.
- Paintings are sold with a Floating Frame. Some are have an optional colour choice.
There are 2 offerings to choose from:
Highest Quality Archival Print
Highest quality archival print on 100% cotton rag with appropriate white border. An exceptional acid-free paper, designed to meet the longevity requirements of galleries and museums - and will not yellow over time.
The textural quality of this paper is smooth, soft with a delightful velvet touch and appearance. An ever so slightly warm white paper base providing the richest and deepest colours and blacks.
Print only supplied, unframed.
Diabond Aluminium Composite Panel
Highest quality UV inks printed onto 3mm Aluminium Diamond Composite Panel without a white border.
The print is cured under UV light, effectively protecting the image from sunlight, contaminants, and moisture, designed to meet the longevity requirements of galleries and museums. Satin sheen finish.
Discreet hanging system included with Diabond Panel.
All painting come with a sticker on the back, including artwork specifications, cleaning instructions and artist signature.
Yes, we accept returns:
- 7 days to contact by email and request a refund.
- Returns must be received within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the piece has been safely returned we will refund payment within 14 days. Payment is refunded minus the cost of shipping and PayPal fees.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
No, at this time we are unable to offer a return/refund on any product(s) sent outside of Australia.
- All items are tracked.
- Shipping costs cover packing supplies, labour and transit fees.
- According to the delivery service chosen, actual costs may be higher than the estimated cost shown.
Items usually ships within 11-14 business days. Delivery time will vary depending on country of origin and destination. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery, excludes artworks pre-booked for an exhibition.
Artworks booked for an exhibition will be shipped after the scheduled show, at the galleries earliest convenience.
CUSTOM + DUTY FEES
Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply. Sellers can not be held responsible for delays due to customs.
Roll prints come in archival acid free tissue with a polypropylene outer layer. Sheet prints come flat packed in a polypropylene bag.
Are hand wrapped carefully with corner protection, bubble wrap and cardboard. Each one is unique so I take care that is well protected to arrive in perfect condition.